Business Development Manager
Based in Brisbane, QLD
- Highly Recognised & Regarded Industry Leader
- Be integral to the success of a well-established and growing business
- Future career development pathways at a reputable company
About Business Development Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with IT Managers within corporate clients, gaining insight into their specific needs, and promoting IT hardware solutions, all while identifying sales opportunities, tailoring solutions to fit each client’s unique requirements, and actively contributing to expanding the client base.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish and nurture relationships with IT Managers in corporate client organisations.
- Identify sales prospects and formulate customised solutions to meet client needs.
- Achieve and surpass predetermined sales targets.
- Stay informed on the latest industry trends and product knowledge.
- Collaborate closely with the existing sales team to drive overall success.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven track record of Business Development in technology sales (IT Hardware)
- Strong technical knowledge of IT hardware
- Strong new business development focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling technology
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Previous experience selling life cycle management solutions will be highly desirable but Not Essential.
What’s In It For You:
- Highly competitive remuneration, including performance-based incentives.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters professional development and growth.
- Opportunities for career advancement and progression.
- Access to continuous training and skill development to keep your knowledge current.
- An opportunity to engage with cutting-edge technology in a dynamic and ever-evolving IT industry.
How to apply for Business Development Manager
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this Business Development Manager role is for you then apply now or call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461 for a confidential chat. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.