Business Development Manager
Based in Toronto, Canada
- Your opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, international company
- Competitive salary package plus on target reward for results
- Well established company with a strong and credible brand presence
About Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will increase market share by locating, developing, and nurturing business relationships. They are then responsible for identifying & nurturing potential business accounts within a specific sector, successfully onboarding the account, and managing the account once onboarded.
Our client is a fast-growing training and technology company with operations in the US, Canada, and Australia, delivering the highest standard of online training & education to the food and hospitality sectors worldwide.
- Prospect for new business
- Identifying and nurturing leads
- Managing new account opportunities
- Coordinating the onboarding of new accounts
- Networking and building awareness of the brand
- Coordinate the price, quote, and contract process
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have a strong network that they can utilize from day one and bring clients on board – (Training Manager/HR Manager/Learning and Development)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture new business development
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Have and follow a successful sales process
- Have experience working in a Business Development role with demonstrated skills in solution sales
- Be energetic and Passionate about sales
- Be a strong hunter
- Be a strong networker and attend events
- Understand the value of becoming a Trusted advisor
The candidate must be able to:
- 5 years of Business Development experience in a relevant field
- Use their existing network to reach their target audience
- Demonstrable experience in creating opportunities to open doors, qualify and close the deal.
What We Offer
- Highly Competitive salary
- Strong Commission Structure
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work
- Health Benefits
How to apply for Business Development Manager
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this is Business Development Manager for you then click on apply now or call Ricardo Barriga for a confidential chat. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.