Business Development Manager (Digital Marketing)
Based in Sydney, NSW.
- Attractive package with First-year earnings of $200k OTE.
- Join a business focused on culture, values and service!
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance while excelling in your career.
- Business Development Manager role based in Sydney
About Business Development Manager Role
Are you a passionate Business Development Manager who is a true advocate for helping clients grow? We are searching for a sales professional with experience selling digital marketing solutions, preferably but not essential to the healthcare sector. If you’re driven to reap the rewards of your hard work and are eager to become a part of a high-achieving team, then this role is tailor-made for you!
Our client spearheads innovative digital marketing solutions across a comprehensive range of services, including Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Design, Web Development, Copywriting, Content Marketing, and Strategy, as well as numerous other offerings. Their dedication lies in providing varied digital marketing approaches that contribute to client success.
If you possess the following, then this role is for you!
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and revenue goals within the digital marketing sector.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends, strategies, and technologies to drive client engagement and business growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to understand client pain points and propose tailored solutions.
- A network of industry contacts (Relevant contacts within the Health industry would be highly advantageous but not essential).
- Ability to create proposals and deliver professional presentations.
- Autonomous, driven and proactive. A highly motivated self-starter.
- Someone who is passionate about all things digital and has a learning mindset.
- A problem solver: practical & outcome-oriented.
- Positive & open-minded: welcoming change as a driver of growth.
- A person who has strong attention to detail.
- Has effective computer skills – Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Someone who has concise communication skills.
- Competitive base, First year $200K OTE and an uncapped commission structure
- Potential to transition into a sales leadership position in the future
- Established brand with a great reputation
- Massive opportunities for growth within the healthcare industry
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and dedicated leadership and a supportive team
How to apply for Business Development Manager role
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.