Business Developer – ICT Industry
Based in Brisbane
- Join a company that values and supports you to succeed
- Exciting new career opportunity
- Uncapped commission with a first-year OTE over $180K
Executive Consulting Group is a strategic consultancy firm that provides medium to large businesses and enterprise companies the information needed to draw the line on poor performance. We coach and mentor teams and leaders with management training, coaching, skills training, business development, processes re-engineering, strategy planning and recruitment.
At ECG we have over 40 years of combined ICT recruitment experience and are experiencing continued growth in this sector. This is a unique opportunity for a Business Developer with an entrepreneurial mindset to join a close-knit team and be part of our exciting and fun journey.
We are looking for an experienced ICT industry Business Developer who has a minimum of two years within the industry.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our team of consultants are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared values of collaboration and development support a motivating environment, emphasized by our high levels of client satisfaction and repeat business.
You will be responsible for executing the full 360-degree recruitment process, with an emphasis on building new industry relationships. We operate throughout Australia and Internationally and are part of local, state and federal ICT government panels. We have a flexible working environment.
Some of the main attributes we are looking for include:
- A hunger to learn and succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving attitude
- Methodical mindset in the execution of your process and KPI’s
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Knowledge of the Queensland ICT industry Landscape
- Proven knowledge of various ICT solutions
- Established relationships across ICT sectors
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An organisation that values its people
- Training and support
- Excellent financial earning capability
- Exciting career path
Provide a cover letter addressing the position requirements with your experience plus your Resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461.