Digital Marketing Specialist
Based in Brisbane, QLD
- Strategic and hands-on role
- Create strategies that drive leads & engage customers
- Professional and positive company culture and team. Business geared for growth!
Our client is a rapidly growing, professional medical devices company with its headquarters in Brisbane. They are an Australian family business, with a 30-year history of being a trusted supplier of high quality, life-saving instruments, combined with responsive, time-saving service to hospitals Australia wide.
The role of Digital Marketing Specialist requires an experienced and motivated professional with a sound understanding of business and digital marketing techniques, set to lead various projects including the redesign of the company website, managing social media platforms, leading campaigns, implementing SEO strategies, and much more.
- Hands-on experience working on digital marketing platforms across e-commerce (Magento, social media, SEO/SEM, UX and UI design and implementation)
- Project manage the update and maintenance of the website across online systems, databases, CRM systems and marketing campaigns. This will include data and interim improvements, supplier management, content uploads and interpretation of analytics to create an action plan
- Planning, implementing and evaluating SEO strategies including technical optimisation across a multi-site web structure to grow organic traffic and increase page rankings
- Improvement and maintenance of the database with a large number of products on website and e-commerce platforms
- Strong demonstrable B2B experience in various industry sectors
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly
- Identify and analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis
- Demonstrated experience building online communities from scratch and track record building brand awareness strategies
- Experience with product launch and evaluation
- Familiar with digital metrics and campaign evaluation
- Commercial acumen with understanding and ability to analyse campaign performance
- Project management skills
You will have:
- Relevant tertiary/undergraduate qualification in marketing/communications or business, with a minimum of 5 years commercial experience in a marketing role
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Experience testing and executing new digital channels to further expand market reach
- Experience in liaising with internal and external teams to develop compelling assets and copy for digital marketing efforts
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in either an in-house or a marketing agency environment
- Hands-on experience implementing, managing and optimising various digital marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in managing high investment digital marketing budgets with a focus on measurable ROI
- Experience using Magento (prerequisite)
- Experience utilising Adobe Suite of products in a commercial setting
- Experience in customer journey mapping and managing campaigns
- Ability to understand and analyse data, draw meaningful insights and bring creativity to solving problems
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Opportunity to progress one’s career within the growing organisation and be pivotal to its future success, for the right candidate
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to lead projects and be a part of the journey
How to apply:
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours! If this is the role for you then click on APPLY NOW or go to https://adr.to/3gnhw
For more information and a confidential chat please call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.