Digital Process & Implementation Manager
Based in Sydney, NSW
Have you ever challenged yourself, thinking “I have no idea how all this works but I will find out” – and did?
Are you an experienced Process Designer and Analyst who has exceptional business process mapping skills with a great vision to what could and will be?
Are you excited about how the application of technology can create a great customer experience and want to be part of the team that drives this outcome?
Do you enjoy challenging assumptions and simplifying as well as creating game changing processes?
Have you led a team through transformational change and have assisted in shaping a high-performing customer service-oriented team?
Are you experienced in developing and implementing efficient delivery outcomes, including process design and improvement, identification – scoping, building new enhancements, and launching new ways of working in an international high-volume transactional business environment?
Then we are looking for you!
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of helping businesses achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Process & Implementation Manager to be an integral part of our client’s digital transformation journey.
We are looking for a process guru to assist through this significant change period. Our client is seeking a hands-on business process designer to join their dynamic team to drive and execute a new service and delivery model. This role offers a real opportunity to make a digital impact in the physical world while working with highly driven team players, all working towards a common goal for operational and customer service efficiency and excellence.
The Digital Process & Implementation Manager is responsible for the end-to-end facilitation of our client’s process mapping and implementation. Collaborating with a wide range of functions of our client’s organisation and their customers to deliver an efficient and aligned plan for our client’s digital transformation journey. The Digital Process & Implementation Manager continuously evolves with our client’s technological capabilities and will afford our client and their partners and customers a competitive edge.
Our client is a highly regarded international logistics provider, in the process of digitally transforming their customers’ and vendors’ experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in the implementation of digital projects
- A passion to create change and challenge the status quo
- A natural thirst for wanting to be a part of bigger things
- The confidence, drive and energy to push stakeholders outside of their comfort zone and deliver innovative, highly usable designs that transform the way our client interacts with its customers and vendors
- Outstanding attention to detail, ease with numbers and data, and the ability to draw out insights and find the best solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to develop and deliver presentations with a clear and concise story
- Strong problem-solving skills with structured thinking and approach
- The ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly
- A high level of maturity and confidence and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across the organisation
- Supply chain experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with Process Optimisation methodology preferred (Lean 6 Sigma)
In addition, you must be able to:
- Understand existing and new technologies’ process interdependencies
- Understand that this role is not just about the analytics of the data but about the application of technology to create a great customer experience
- Map and model business processes, as well as workflows and relay their analyses to internal and external stakeholders in a meaningful manner
- Undertake detailed impact and operational risk assessments ensuring all impacts and risks are communicated, understood, with appropriate treatment plans in place and actively managed
- Gather requirements and be comfortable saying ‘no’ when you believe that it’s not possible, and be able to explain and back up why not
- Be diligent in documenting constantly and accurately
- Define acceptance criteria
- Be proactive in finding new ideas that will propel our client’s customers’ experience to the next level, considering all process interdependencies at all times
- Understand how to bring various vendors’ software processes together and present solutions and best ways forward
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successful user story and use case creation and collaborating with the Marketing team to create relevant collateral
- Design operating models, documenting new procedures, design and deliver detailed change management plans and training programs to ensure all teams have the skills and knowledge to confidently perform new tasks and continue with our client’s journey
- Tertiary education in IT/Business-related fields will be highly regarded
- Being a part of an international organisation that is on a growth trajectory, offering you outstanding career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to leave your long-lasting mark by significantly contributing to our client’s digital transformation journey, and evolve with it
- A supportive, inclusive culture where you are empowered to innovate
- Flexible working arrangements and a competitive package
If you believe you are qualified for the role, please apply now.
For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Sunny van Angelsen on email@example.com or on 0424 364 678.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be shared with our client with your prior permission.