Full Stack Developer – UI/UX focus
Based in Sydney, NSW
About the role
- capable of both front end and backend development but with a strongest focus on ‘front end’
- Up-to-date in practice and understanding of any of the latest ‘front end’ development methods (Angular, React..), approaches and assisting tools for modern User Interfaces
- 2+ years experience in .NET Core / Framework (.NET Core preferred), C#
- ASP.NET MVC, HTML 5, CSS, Any JS Framework experience preferred
- SQL, Entity Framework
- SSO (Single Sign On) experience is preferred
- Note a smooth, simple, high value and exciting User Experience is critical
As this role is focused on the technical delivery of our client’s digital strategy it also includes being involved in the review of potential new partner software and contributing comments and ideas on the technical aspects and their development for the strategy.
- Responsibility of building a digital ecosystem solution so the development is not only on our client’s technology but includes constructing ‘first class’ UI & UE amongst the interconnection of these SAAS and external/internal back office contributions (including third party data)
- The role includes developing the UI & UE that provide the navigation, access and permission (SSO) of such partner solutions
- The central intent of our client’s digital strategy is in its interconnecting amongst a select ecosystem of digital partners and our client’s own software
How to apply
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognises and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this is the role for you then apply now or call Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678 for a confidential chat.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.