IT Project Consultant
Based in Sydney, NSW
Are you a Business Analyst or Project Manager ready to step up and grow a consulting practice?
With an international footprint in the software industry, our client’s offices stretch all around the globe and their solutions are utilised across organisations covering all industries.
Our client is now looking to hire a Managing Consultant/Project Consultant with a customer and project team focus who will contribute to the achievement of forecasted utilisation and revenue for their team, assist with sales support, team scheduling, and engagement oversight.
- The role of the IT Project Consultant is a key position within the Service Delivery team, supporting our client’s customers, consultants, and key technical partners
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Project Consultant who will take personal responsibility and accountability for the achievement of team project targets as well as possessing the confidence to keep the team accountable to their KPIs
- The Project Consultant will lead and grow the Services Delivery team, helping to deliver successful project outcomes for clients, whilst meeting and exceeding budgets and targets via cross-selling and managing scope creep
The successful candidate:
- Understands how to communicate professionally and build meaningful relationships internally and externally
- Possesses strong commercial acumen whilst demonstrating a dedication to quality outcomes
- Maintains a constant team development and customer service focus
To be considered for this role, you will also need:
- 5+ years’ experience in an increasingly progressive role as a Consultant and/or Solution Architect
- Prior experience with ERP systems, Microsoft BI technologies, other BI products and good knowledge and understanding of SQL Server databases, data warehouse concepts and schemata, analysis services, and reporting services is a must
- The ability to lead multiple projects and provide resolutions to complex problems
- Relevant experience in working in a client-facing, technical service environment
- The ability to travel up to 25%, adhering to Covid regulations at all times
- BA/BS degree preferred but not essential
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fulfill all responsibilities/qualifications of all subordinate consulting roles on an as-needed basis
- Own your subordinate technical staff’s technical development as agreed with our client’s leadership
- Support the definition and estimation of professional services, alongside the sales team, for both prospective and existing customers
- With help from the General Manager – APAC, manage the Professional Services revenue forecast and reporting
- Work closely with the customer success team to identify upsell opportunities to uplift the team’s billable utilisation
- An inclusive and supportive culture and management team within an organisation that encourages personal and professional growth and offers outstanding career progression opportunities
- Global company, APAC responsibility
- Rare opportunity to manage projects from mid-size to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organisations
- Full-time, permanent role with flexible working arrangements
If you have the above skills and experience and you believe you are the person we are looking for, please apply now.
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of helping businesses and individuals achieve their full potential.
For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678 or on email@example.com.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only be shared with our client with your prior permission.