Various M365 Contract Roles – Sydney
Based in Sydney, NSW
- Senior ETL Developer
- Senior Solution Architect/Senior Functional Consultant (Dynamics 365 CRM)
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Functional-Consultant and/or Field Service CRM
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of connecting great talent with opportunities and helping businesses increase performance and achieve their full potential.
We are currently seeking the following M365 experts, contracting for diverse projects with competitive daily rates in Sydney.
If you believe you are qualified for any of these roles, please include your current CV and apply now.
For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Sunny van Angelsen on email@example.com or on 0424 364 678.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only be shared with our client with your prior permission.
Role: Senior ETL Developer
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: 3 months
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Design SSIS flows
- Build and maintain SSIS packages
- Hands on experience in complex ETL Packages and OLAP
- Responsible for data reporting, converting customer requests into technical details, proposing new ideas and ensuring deliverable commitments are met.
Role: Senior Solution Architect/Senior Functional Consultant (Dynamics 365 CRM)
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: 6 months
Experienced Business Applications Solution Architect required to help shape the systems for a large Australian financial services institution.
The role is to work with the stakeholders to design and configure Microsoft Business Applications to meet the needs of the organisation.
The organization has the potential to use the full suite of products.
Knowledge of Customer Insights, Dynamics 365 for Marketing, and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (including Omnichannel) highly regarded.
Knowledge and experience in Financial Services is highly desired.
Role: Senior MS Dynamics CRM Functional-Consultant and/or Field Service CRM Consultant (BA) [1385791H]
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Duration: 6 months
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customisations, migrations, and more).
The Senior D365 Functional Consultant may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including project management, requirement gathering, understand customer requirements, business analysis (as-is model, to-be solution etc.), transform business requirement to solutions, architecture etc., data model, training and support with a focus on the business solutions.
The successful candidate is detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organised, and is able to prioritise multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
The Lead D365 Functional Consultant carries the ultimate responsibility for meeting the customer requirements and completing the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage multiple large projects
- Lead and facilitate the design and architecture sessions with clients
- Mentor other consultants in terms of PM, BA and/or technical skills
- Implementation experience on Microsoft D365 Customer Service, D365 HR Module, Power Platform, Azure basics etc.
- Experience in gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring Microsoft CRM modules
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Be an advisor to customers and other consultants
- Create Functional Specifications documentation for the project
- Create a detailed project scope document for the customer, which includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the project schedule in Microsoft Project in collaboration with Project Manager
- Guide the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Facilitate design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and basic customization of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Service or Sales)
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
- Proficient in coordinating with Development, Testing and Release Management Teams
- Ability to support the testing team during the SIT, UAT, Pre-production and production environments
- Ability to support user queries with the right spirit and optimal resolution time
- Impart training to super users and end users, as needed
- Ability to work with the team in need and contribute individually wherever required
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes
- Should have experience implementing projects using AGILE methodology
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Experience on understanding and implementing various integrations to Dynamics CRM
Ability to Design and carry out D365 Functional solutioning
- Worked in the XRM (MS CRM 2011, 2013 or 2015) and D365 implementation project
- Ideal candidate should have 5-7 yrs exp in MS Dynamics CRM2011 and a min of 2 years of Implementation exp (Functional/Techno-Functional) in MS CRM2011,2013 or 2015 on Banking or financial domain
- Solid experience in converting customer requirements/product BackLog in to FSD/TSD
- Hands on experience in WireFrame/UML/Visio and designing patterns for FSD/TSD creation
- Good Experience in Schema Mapping, Entity Data Diagram, Complex System Integration with CRM
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Guiding Principles
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field, or at least 5 years of Dynamics 365 Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Technical Lead experience.
- Sound knowledge and/or certification on Project Management and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-18 months) with advanced organizational skills
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Project Design and Gap Analysis, solutioning to Large clients in MS CRM Projects
- Experience in working on Financial /Insurance / Banking Domains
- Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Advanced use of JIRA, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio