National Business Development Manager
Roles based in Brisbane, QLD & Toronto Canada.
- Well established company with a strong and credible brand presence
- Fantastic salary package plus on target reward for results
- Immediate start for an experienced “hunter and closer” with an existing network
- National Business Development Manager Role
About the role – National Business Development Manager
The National Business Development Manager will increase market share by locating, developing, and nurturing business relationships. They are then responsible for identifying & nurturing potential business accounts within a specific sector, successfully onboarding the account, and managing the account once onboarded.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Have a strong network that they can utilize from day one and bring clients on board – (Training Manager/HR Manager/Learning and Development)
- Demonstrate experience in creating opportunities to open doors, qualify and close the deal.
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Be energetic and Passionate about sales
- Thrive as a strong hunter
- Enjoy networking and regularly attend events
- Understand the value of becoming a Trusted advisor
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for new business
- Identifying and nurturing leads
- Managing new account opportunities
- Coordinating the onboarding of new accounts
- Networking and building awareness of the brand
- Coordinate the price, quote, and contract process
The successful candidate must :
- Have 5 years of Business Development experience in a relevant field (minimum)
- Posses an existing relevant network that they can reach out to
How to apply for National Business Development Manager
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this is the role for you then apply now or e-mail Ricardo Barriga at email@example.com. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.