IT Project / Program Manager (Expression of Interest)
Based in Australia
· Mid/large, Corporate and Enterprise opportunities
· Contract and permanent roles
· Australia based – multiple locations
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of helping businesses achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the roles of IT Project and Program Managers from candidates looking for assignments in several locations.
For roles we have coming up in the next couple of months, we are looking for dynamic, accomplished IT Project and Program Managers who have a thirst for ensuring the timely delivery of solutions for our clients, with a wealth of experience to draw upon. Being strong in current and latest developments in technology is a must. You know exactly how to keep projects on time and budget and most of all you pride yourself on delivering projects where nothing has been left to chance.
With constantly changing cultures and delivery environments, we are looking for highly proficient and skilled professionals who are flexible, adaptable and like a challenge, naturally empowering teams to achieve great outcomes for all stakeholders.
Our clients are organisations of different sizes within various sectors including, but not limited to: medical, managed services, manufacturing, NFP, finance, retail, construction, mining, utilities and more.
- You have several years’ experience in an IT Project and/or Program Management role
- You have experience with delivering strategy, roadmaps, and experience in development of business cases
- You know how to communicate with influence, especially when consulting with relevant ecosystems and stakeholders, including by effectively harnessing the most appropriate methods of communication
- You are experienced in creating meaning for different audiences by using analogies and stories to illustrate key points
- You can identify, apply and implement appropriate Project and Program Management methodologies
- You have experience in identifying solutions for integration, reporting and analytics/business intelligence and processes and cybersecurity
- You manage the deployment of innovative new technologies and solutions for customers and end-users consistent with current processes and best practices
- You provide support, advice and direction to delivery teams and management team on how to optimise delivery
- You baseline team performance and provide team facilitation, experiences and experimentation to support growth of team performance
- You understand the resourcing needs of project teams, identifying gaps and solutions to resource challenges experienced by projects
- You work with delivery leads and resource managers to find suitable allocations for team members.
- You provide information to management, leadership and project teams as to the context of allocation decisions being made, the approach for implementation and their effects
If this peaked your interest, please apply now or call Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678 for a confidential discussion.
Please include your notice period or current contract’s end date.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only be shared with our clients with your prior permission.