Based in Australia
- Full time, permanent Presales Engineer role
- Flexible location in Australia
- Competitive salary package
- Immediate start
Do you have 5+ years’ experience in Presales, as a Solutions Architect or a Technical Senior Consultant having worked with ERP systems, Data Warehouses and BI solutions?
Are you proficient in both infrastructure and cloud areas?
Then this could be your next move:
About the Presales Engineer Role:
You will be required to conduct discovery calls, prepare for and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of our client’s products, and create (where appropriate) customised, software solutions for prospects and customers.
The ideal candidate has previous ERP, data warehouse and BI experience, excellent customer facing skills and is an experienced team member who will support our client’s growing partner base technically in their delivery of our client’s data warehouse and BI solutions.
Our client’s team uses a consultative approach while providing product, technical, industry, and/or business expertise to architect exceptional business solutions for prospects and customers through tailored presentations, product demonstrations and proof of concept configurations.
You will need to be proficient in both infrastructure and cloud areas as you will be mapping out new solutions, push innovative thinking and actions and should be able to assist with migration activities moving between on-premise and cloud solutions in new environments.
You will be working on a variety of projects, mostly with a mid-market ERP customer base and will be exposed to both existing and new technologies
Established, yet growing and with an international footprint in the software industry, our client’s offices stretch all around the globe and their solutions are utilised across organisations covering all industries.
They are now looking for a Presales Engineer to fill this key position as part of the Sales and Service Delivery teams.
- Prepare for and deliver standard and custom demonstrations on our client’s products and solutions to partners, customers and prospects.
- Build proof-of-concept configurations to address prospect and/or customer-initiated inquiries and assist with partner POC’s.
- Support the sales function with technical and product related queries, as well as delivery of internal training on new solutions.
- Serve as a technical expert during engagement with sales opportunities as well as during product demonstrations.
- Deliver training, overview and deep dive sessions on our client’s products/features to drive partner enablement, as well as partner presales enablement.
- Deliver product webinars to partners and/or customers when required.
- Contribute to technical documentation and ongoing maintenance of product resources.
- Contribute to the product development lifecycle by being a conduit between the customers, sales, consultants and product teams.
- Collect and translate any customer and/or industry best practices to assist and support (where appropriate) sales and marketing activities in relation to scalable solutions for key functional business areas.
- Participate, as required, in key projects, providing expertise relative to our client’s solutions.
- Assist with and refine the estimation and proposal processes to ensure high quality scope definitions, proposals as well as sales engagement documentation with both partners and customers as required.
- Provide guidance to technical project resources to solve a variety of complex BI/reporting requirements.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Presales, Solution Architect, or Technical Senior Consultant role/s.
- 5-10 years’ experience within SaaS environment, working with Microsoft Data Platform technologies (Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL/SQL Server, OLAP and Tabular) and/or other ETL/Analytics products with demonstrable knowledge of working with multiple data sources, Data Warehouse concepts, general Business pains and priorities solved with Data Platform/Reporting/Analytics.
- Prior experience delivering demonstrations and interacting with technical and business users as the expert during Q&A sessions.
- Ability to provide resolutions to complex problems.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experienced working in a client-facing technical service environment.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration, working well across remote offices and within global teams.
- Proven tenure as a Sales and/or Professional Services team member, with a track record of successful engagements.
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- An inclusive and supportive culture within an organisation which encourages personal and professional growth and offers outstanding career progression opportunities
- Join a global company and work on projects for mid-size to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organisations
- Rare opportunity to have real, long-term career progression options in an established technology organisation
How to apply for the Presales Engineer Role:
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognises and rewards great performance, this job should be yours!
If this is Presales Engineer role is for you then apply now and send your CV to email@example.com or call Sunny van Angelsen for a confidential chat. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.