Product Manager -Resources Sector
Based in Brisbane, QLD
A global innovator of load-lifting distribution technology aimed at solving critical issues within the resources sector. Employing a highly skilled and experienced team, our client has developed the best technology, for maximum safety and efficiency. They are looking to hire an experienced Product Manager specialist to join their experienced team, as the business embarks on their next growth phase. This is an exciting time to join this high-growth organisation as they have seen significant success since inception, and have exciting products ready for market.
- Drive go-to-market strategies – targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, key messaging, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement product messaging and marketing strategies based on an intimate understanding of their target customers.
- Research and gain a deep understanding of customer pain points and apply findings to the product marketing strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership and engineering team to define requirements and drive implementation to achieve the product marketing deliverables.
- Demonstrable track record in marketing unique technical products into the resources sector.
- Understanding of the engineering, mining, manufacturing, and construction sectors.
- You will have experience marketing and/or developing integrated technical solutions into the resources industry.
- A flexible mentality that allows you to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- The ability to drive business growth and profitability through end-to-end product marketing deliverables.
- Proven experience across data-driven marketing- tracking, measurement, and evaluation.
- Experience working with digital marketing automation tools and technology to implement innovative and scalable marketing projects.
- Ability to work autonomously, lead projects, own initiatives and get the job done.
- Positive, results-driven, entrepreneurial mindset looking to work within a collaborative team.
If you have the drive, the above skills, experience, and you believe that you are the person we are looking for, then please Apply now via https://adr.to/fh4ii
For a private and confidential discussion, please contact Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be shared with our client with your prior permission.