Full Stack Developer
Based in Sydney, NSW
- A key player in driving and delivering our client’s digital transformation
- Front and back-end development with a strong focus on customer experience
- Lead the development of our client’s product roadmap
- Proficiency in Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core MVC, SPA, C#, AJAX, Web Control
About The Role
We are looking for a strategic Senior Full Stack Developer who utilises best practice development techniques, designs patterns and state of the art architecture to constantly evolve our client’s software capabilities in order to afford them a competitive edge.
The successful candidate works with a wide range of technologies, oversees the design and development of new and existing products and provides regular updates to senior stakeholders in the organisation.
As a diversified Senior Full-Stack Developer you are responsible for leading the development and maintenance of web-based applications to support our client’s customers. Your experience will see you lead and guide the development of application architectures. You’re highly skilled in both back and front end however you are particularly experienced in the front end design and development.
Our client is a highly regarded international logistics provider, in the process of digitally transforming their customers’ and vendors’ experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Several years’ experience in development of web-based solutions, creating great UI/UX solutions
- A deep understanding for prioritising and scheduling when you’re creating the product roadmap, juggling and managing various stakeholders’ expectations
- A passion to create change and challenge the status quo
- A natural thirst for wanting to be a part of bigger things
- The confidence, drive and energy to push stakeholders outside of their comfort zone and deliver innovative, highly usable designs that transform the way our client interacts with its customers and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to develop and deliver presentations with a clear and concise story
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with structured thinking and approach
- Ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly
- A high level of maturity and confidence and strong interpersonal skills to build and manage relationships across the organisation
- Pride in your growth mindset
You must be able to:
- Be capable of both front and back end development but with the strongest focus on the front end
- Stay up-to-date in practice and understanding of the latest front end development methods, approaches and assisting tools for modern user interfaces
- Be proficient in Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core MVC, SPA, C#, AJAX, Web Control
- Understand and work with AI, Blockchain, IoT, VPNs, Firewalls, Systems Security, Big Data to our client’s and their customers’ advantage
- Focus on the strategy of our client’s digital eco system, to ensure that the applications are future-proof and of outstanding usability and experience for all users
- Ensure the security of the entirety of our client’s data, as well as their customers’ and vendors’ data is safe and secure at all times
- Demonstrate experience in working across systems development of scalable and easy to maintain code, working within a supportive environment and hence be given the chance to contribute to the development of an exciting platform with great future potential
- Understand the integration of various technologies and their different potential impacts for the end users
- Work autonomously and be proactive
- Being a part of an international organisation that are on a growth trajectory, offering you outstanding career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to leave your long-lasting mark by significantly contributing to our client’s digital transformation journey, and evolve with it
- A supportive, inclusive culture where you are empowered to innovate
- Flexible working arrangements and a competitive package
We all live in a world of tech, and this is what you do, and you love it?
Are you passionate about and skilled in cutting-edge web technologies and keen to enable digital solutions?
Is designing, building, testing and deploying highly scalable, resilient web-based applications and APIs what gets you out of bed in the morning?
You pride yourself in being detail-oriented and can see the big picture and long term vision?
You keep your ear to the ground, pick up new concepts and ideas quickly and are excited about exploring how the latest technologies, e.g. Artificial Intelligence, predictive analytics, machine learning, IoT, Blockchain etc. fit into your stakeholders overall vision?
You’re no stranger to evaluating solutions’ pros and cons, cost, risk and benefits and don’t shy away from presenting your ideas in review and strategy meetings?
Then we are looking for you!
How to apply
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards great performance, this job should be yours!
If this is the role for you then apply now or call Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678 for a confidential chat.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only forwarded to our client with your prior permission.