Senior Business Development Manager – Information Technology
Based in Sydney, NSW
Our client is a Managed Service Provider who is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their dynamic Sydney team. This is a unique opportunity to team up with an innovative company who have experienced strong growth and success.
Offering a diverse range of benefits including flexible working arrangements and ‘open door policy’ (to name just a few), our client certainly positions themselves as an employer of choice. Working as a Business Development Manager in this acquisition focused role, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from initial deal qualification to close.
About The Role
- Proactive outbound ‘hunting’ activity to generate new business, targeting the mid-market space (circa 500 seats)
- Identifying, qualifying, acquiring and growing relationships within a number of varied verticals
- Effectively managing a geographical territory, pipeline creation, accurate budgeting and forecasting
- Manage and track your activities via a CRM system
- Demonstrable track record of success in IT sales
- Complex ICT and Software solutions experience – desirable
- Energetic, driven attitude towards business development
- Proven new business and account development track record – results speak for themselves
- Hungry & Ambitious
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Acquisition focused experience selling IT or Telecommunications solutions
- Strong knowledge of IT/professional managed services, Cloud and Data
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding new business sales targets
- Outgoing, energetic, driven personality
- Superior presentation and communications skills
- Genuine autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training and development
- Continuous support
What’s in it for you?
This company is experiencing an aggressive growth phase because they have a strong leader who desires the company to do well. This is a great time to come on board and be part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. You will be supported to get the best out of your activities and career growth and progression as well as a lucrative commission structure is in place to motivate you to excel! Culture is important here so a positive upbeat attitude will serve you well.
How to apply
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
For a private and confidential discussion call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.