Senior Business Development Manager – Information Technology
Based in Sydney, NSW
With over 30 years experience our client is a technology solutions and managed service provider. They deliver solutions to a broad range of clients including Corporate, Education, Government and Non-For Profit. They provide a wide range of services including IT consulting, managed application services, business continuity, unified communications, data and business analytics, cloud, security and crisis management.
About the role:
As an expert and seasoned hunter of opportunities within government and enterprise customers, you’ll be a creative and forward-thinker. With a collaborative working style, you’ll be used to pulling up your sleeves and generating leads, actively seeking and respond to tenders, and managing the end-to-end sales process effectively via video conference initially. Due to current pandemic restrictions, you may be expected to work from home until working out of our North Sydney office is again possible.
You’re a real ‘go-getter’ that first and foremost has an impressive network of enterprise scale customer contacts at the ‘c’ level. You are someone who isn’t afraid to put yourself out there and generate the big leads through networks, LinkedIn or picking up the phone to make a new connection. You’re all about being social and building long term client relationships. Most importantly, you know your stuff. You understand IT Infrastructure technology and the use of Cloud, Business Consulting, Applications, Solutions Development, and Integration.
Your Skills and Experience
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing C-level discussions and develop relationships to the point of becoming the Trusted Adviser to the Client.
- Commercially astute with substantive experience in positioning SLA based service managed propositions in the industry.
- Proven high-level Business development ability and track record including identifying and successfully engaging new clients.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience working within a similar role in an IT Infrastructure – professional services / consulting organisation
- An above average understanding of IT Infrastructure technology
- An established enterprise scale client network in Sydney
- The natural ability to work in a consultative and collaborative way
- Proven experience building a sales pipeline in various industry sectors
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
How to apply