Chief Executive Officer
Based in Brisbane, QLD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- A people-person’s leadership role designed to lead the organisation to the next level of maturity
- An inclusive and visionary leader who understands the power and value of the business and digital transformation
- Work for an established organisation in the care sector
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of helping businesses achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking an experienced CEO to take our client’s organisation to the next level.
We are looking for a strategic leader with a people and team focus, and strong skills in the areas of innovation, administration and financial management, who understands how to communicate and build meaningful relationships internally and externally, as well as growing and evolving the organisation at the appropriate pace.
This role reports to and collaborates with the board and engages regularly with five direct reports in the senior leadership team across the organisation to devise and oversee the organisation’s strategic direction.
The successful candidate will possess strong commercial acumen whilst continuously demonstrating being people-centric and customer service focused, whilst not shying away from a challenge.
This organisation went through impressive growth in the last 10 years and is ready to expand to the next level with the successful applicant’s passion, guidance and leadership.
This people-person’s leadership role is expected to lead the organisation through long-term, sustainable change to achieve the next level of maturity, whilst consistently living the organisation’s values and keeping the staff and customers’ needs at heart.
This presents a rare opportunity for an experienced leader with a demonstrable track record of successfully leading an organisation through business and digital transformational change.
Our client is a highly regarded service provider in the care industry, ready to expand and grow.
To be successful in this role you:
- Have several years’ relevant experience in a similar role, taking organisations to the next level.
- Have successfully planned and developed an organisational strategy, as well as significant projects and initiatives, and have confidently lead their implementation.
- Are experienced in providing regular reports to the board, covering all aspects of the organisation, including the implementation of the business plan and budget, projects and initiative, correspondence and staffing matters.
- Are experienced in leading the development of the annual business plan and budget in liaison with the board, and are deliberate in overseeing their implementation as well as the organisation’s operations, ensuring that the organisation operates within budget guidelines.
- In collaboration with the Finance Department, are well-versed in developing a 5-year rolling budget.
- Are experienced in ensuring that the organisation’s corporate governance policies and procedures are up-to-date and properly administered.
- Are excited about leading, coaching and developing the organisation’s senior management team.
- Have a proven track record of developing a team of dedicated staff by providing strong leadership, modelling exemplary conduct and consistency, being approachable, and encouraging and rewarding initiative and innovation.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Are great at establishing and maintaining strategic networks with industry, research organisations and peak bodies alike.
- Do not shy away from actively seeking and developing new business opportunities within the framework of the strategic plan.
- Are fully capable to oversee the implementation of the organisation’s quality and risk management systems, whilst utilising best practice techniques and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement.
- A unique opportunity to leave your mark by taking this organisation to the next level and thereby contributing to and positively impacting on the community.
- A strong, inclusive culture where you are empowered to lead.
- Inheriting a successful service with hands-on support from the current CEO to ensure a smooth transition and handover.
- Competitive, negotiable package.
If you are qualified for the role, please APPLY NOW.
For a private and confidential discussion, please CALL Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only be shared with our client with your prior permission.