Enterprise & Solution Architects (Expression of Interest)
Based in Brisbane, QLD
· Mid/large, Corporate and Enterprise opportunities
· Contract and permanent roles
· Brisbane based
Executive Consulting Group has a proven track record of helping businesses achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the roles of IT Solution and Enterprise Architects from candidates looking for Brisbane-based assignments.
We are looking for dynamic, accomplished IT Solution and Enterprise Architects who have a thirst for developing solutions for our clients, with a wealth of experience to draw upon. Being strong in current and latest developments in technology is a must, and you enjoy opportunities to provide truly innovative and client-relevant solutions. Most of all you pride yourself on delivering functioning solutions where nothing has been left to chance.
With constantly changing cultures and delivery environments, we are looking for highly proficient and skilled professionals who are flexible, adaptable and like a challenge, naturally empowering teams to achieve great outcomes for all stakeholders.
Our clients are organisations of different sizes within various sectors including, but not limited to: medical, managed services, manufacturing, NFP, finance, retail, construction, mining, utilities and more.
- You have several years’ experience in an IT Solution or Enterprise Architect role
- You have experience with delivering strategy, roadmaps, reference architecture and standards; experience in development of business cases
- You have experience in identifying solutions for integration, reporting and analytics/business intelligence, data, processes and cybersecurity
- You engage with other architects and the broader organisation to align domain with organisational architecture patterns, governance, standards and strategies and roadmaps
- You take ownership of customer challenges and deliver high quality and timely customer service by leading the customer to help them achieve their objectives and becoming their trusted advisor
- You deploy innovative new technology and solutions for customers consistent with current processes and best practices
- You develop internal processes, systems and design solutions needed to fully support existing solutions while providing the best platform for all new products and services
- You assist with the identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities
- You provide business architecture insight, technical thought-leadership and strategic pre-sales expertise for specific programs of work
- You mentor and provide best practice approaches to other architects and solution designers on the domain topics, systems and technologies, and the methodologies to define and deliver architecture solutions
If this peaked your interest, please click on APPLY NOW or CALL Sunny van Angelsen on 0424 364 678 for a confidential discussion.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only be shared with our clients with your prior permission.