National BDM – ICT Software
Based in Brisbane, QLD
Our client is an exciting and innovative software solutions business who are well funded and have established themselves as a global player. Great opportunities for career progression and potentially work overseas. Great place to have a career.
About The Role
This company is experiencing strong growth in Queensland and needs a strong professional to join their fantastic and dynamic team. They are famous for their forward thinking with a great company culture. Be a part of their fantastic and rewarding team.
- Fantastic career opportunity to work in a multinational firm whilst still working in a medium size company culture.
- Great opportunities for career progression and global exposure.
- The company will invest in training to develop you professionally in order to groom you to take over a senior management role.
- A high-achiever who is articulate and hungry to succeed
- B2B solutions Software sales experience
- Ability to sell to all levels
- Professional attitude and work ethic in a high-end corporate
- Demonstrable track record of technology sales, preferably within software.
- Target-driven mentality, with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A strong ability and tendency towards new business generating activities
- Proven experience using a CRM
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pick up and learn new systems easily
- Desire to work autonomously and collaboratively as required
- Ability to use MS Office suite for work/presentation purposes
- Demonstrable experience in communicating with various different types of clients and levels (‘C’ level / Managers / end users)
You will be working for a multinational giant, selling various software (including ERP) to customers in the automotive aftermarket and wholesale electrical industry, as well as industrial and marine.
This will be an end to end sales role that includes hunting, setting up meetings, delivering presentations and closing clients.
You will be communicating to C-level executives, selling a trusted brand of software. As this is a global company, there are massive opportunities to progress, work internationally and grow professionally.
How to apply
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this is the role for you then apply now or call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461 for a confidential chat.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.