Sales Representative – Resources Sector
Based in Brisbane, QLD
Are you passionate about career advancement and success? Do you want to be part of a growing and highly reputable company in the resources sector?
- Some sales experience required, in a complex/mechanical/engineering industry
- Enjoy a competitive salary, incentive scheme and world-class sales training
- Great career opportunity
Our client is a leading national supplier of excavator and skid steer buckets and attachments throughout Australia. They are well known for their reliability and capacity to manufacture and supply high quality, competitively priced products with a fast turnaround and delivery.
We are seeking a dynamic and hardworking Sales Representative to join our friendly team. Having a very good understanding of technical dimensions and welding (Boiler maker) would be highly beneficial, as your knowledge will put you in good stead with their clients. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and friendly workplace which has experienced unprecedented growth.
You will initially be responsible for answering the incoming phone enquiries, whilst putting together quotes and organising the fulfilment of the order. In due course, you will be developed as an Account Manager and your focus will become more external.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone and internet enquiries
- Preparing the quotes
- Supporting the senior team with their quotes and responses
- Following up on leads
- Follow up on outstanding quotes
- Working collaboratively with the existing team and greater company
- Minimum of two years sales experience within a similar or related industry
- Mechanical acumen (mechanical engineering or trade qualifications such as a Boilermaker/Welder)
- Proven experience or willingness to conduct cold calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from current and potential customers
- Ability to convey technical and business value propositions to customers
- Assertiveness and tenacity with demonstrable determination and resilience
- A proven ability to work effectively in a busy and high-pressure team environment
How to apply
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW or CALL Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461 for a confidential chat
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.