A workshop for sales professionals and sales teams who need to make 2018 a record year for their organisation.
The start of the year is the perfect time to get your sales strategies and your team prepared for 2018. The Winning Sales Professional Workshop will arm you with the knowledge, skill sets and strategies to dominate your sales targets in the new year and beyond.
When: January 30-January 31, 2018, 9am-5pm both days
Where: Mantra on Grey Street, 161 Grey Street, South Brisbane
Why you should attend The Winning Sales Professional Workshop
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to smash your sales budget out of the park.
• Consultative selling techniques that will set you apart from your competition.
• How to become a trusted advisor.
• How to increase your customer loyalty.
• How to cross-sell.
• How to ask better questions in your client meetings.
• What makes a successful and differentiating sales engagement.
• What makes a successful sales team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
THIS WORKSHOP IS A MUST FOR:
• Existing and new salespeople, business development managers and account managers who want to learn how to engage effectively, learn psychology-based selling insights and increase their sales success and customer loyalty – dramatically.
• Marketing people who want to improve their understanding of how to position their company and their offering.
• Providers of professional services (engineers, accountants, IT people, lawyers) who want to engage with their clients, understand their needs and learn how to cross-sell.
• Internal sales and customer service people who regularly interact with clients and who are crucial for creating a superior image and sales experience for your clients.
• CEOs, managing directors and business owners who understand that customer contact is not only for salespeople.
Meet your facilitator
Bradford is a leading authority on the psychology of buying and the science of sales success. As an innovative speaker, trainer, coach and consultant, Bradford has been engaged by various brands and industries within Australia and internationally. As a result, his expertise has influenced more than 50,000 people who have attended his business development conferences, marketing seminars, sales leadership events and participated in sales coaching programs. He uses this knowledge when working with salespeople to shift beliefs that are holding them back from selling effectively, and in transforming the skills levels of sales and leadership teams so they will deliver at peak performance.
What sales professionals say about our workshops
“I found the Sales Masterclass to be highly informative, with practical takeaways that could be implemented the next day. Bradford is clearly very knowledgeable, and his presentation style is easy to follow and understand. I also enjoyed the real-world examples from our group which demonstrated the challenges we all face and the steps we can use to overcome these. The understanding of the mentality of the Trusted Advisor is so important to managing a high performing sales team as is a structured sales process, and your Masterclass provided fantastic detail on both of these. I hope that the next time you run this Masterclass we are able to include more of our team.”
Mark Smith, Account Manager, Jasol (A division of George Weston Foods)
“Recently I attended ‘The Psychology of Sales Success’, and was delighted with the educated content that Bradford presented. The thought processes he led us down and the differing ways of communicating were very interesting, and I will be using these to both increase my sales and to establish great business relationships. I would recommend any sales person to attend.”
Prudence Chang, Sales Manager VIC/TAS, NCI Trade Credit Solutions
“I found the Sales Masterclass with Bradford interesting, thought provoking and had a level of detail that enabled me to add some new tools to my sales process straight away. It was one of those courses that held my attention for the whole time, the content was that good. Thank you!”
Kaylene Grieve, Managing Director, Sales, SEO & Social Media
Do you know what customers and leaders think of your sales efforts?
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
In a recent study about why customers are loyal to their suppliers, 63% of them answered that the sales experience was most important. What sales experience do you provide to your valued customers? Do you want to make your engagement process your biggest differentiator?
WHAT BUSINESS LEADERS ARE SAYING
77% of the CEOs say a shortage of skilled salespeople could hinder their organisation’s growth. The companies that put the human connection at the centre of their strategy will be the winners. Do your salespeople perform at their highest level in this pivotal role? Your customers ask for the best sales experience. Knowing how to engage with your customers is crucial to becoming their trusted advisor.
WHY YOUR TEAM SHOULD ATTEND
If The Winning Sales Professional workshop could bring you only one new deal each month in 2018, what would that be worth to you and your organisation? If you and your staff consistently used the new skills you learn in the workshop, how much more business would you attract? How much would your margin improve? If you have staff at your client sites, then teaching them to engage better and cross-sell will massively increase your leverage and revenue.
Or register your details and pay by bank transfer
Price (ex GST)
One participant: $1,930
Two participants: $1,737 per person
Three participants or more: $1,640 per person
Direct bank transfer details
Payment details: Executive Consulting Group
BSB: 484 799 Account Number: 124 021 452
Register your details below