Business Development Consultant
Based in Melbourne
- Do you have a background in manufacturing and optimization?
- Can you see what others don’t and create solutions within the manufacturing industry?
- Are you someone who enjoys being at the forefront of the manufacturing sector and create solutions for your clients?
- Business Development Consultant role based in Melbourne
About the role – Business Development Consultant
Business Development Consultant, you will add significant value to our client’s operation. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process including business development, qualification, close, and account management. This role will also see you manage client expectations by making sure that the project is on track and with the right resources.
About our client
Our client assists Australian manufacturers to be more competitive in international markets, by streamlining and optimizing the Product Development and Manufacturing Processes and driving innovation. They do this by accessing the best technology and by leveraging their large technical team who possesses a range of different skill sets. Operating in a large and fast-growing market, our client invests significantly in employee success.
You are currently working in a Senior Sales role with a strong background in manufacturing. Possess contacts at an influential level that will lead you to generate leads and become a trusted advisor to your clients. Passion and understanding how to help businesses optimize and streamline their manufacturing processes to drive efficiency will be beneficial in this role.
Key expectations of this role:
The Senior Business Development Consultant, you will:
- Meet sales goals through approaching your own network, prospecting, campaigns, qualifying, managing & closing opportunities
- Take ownership of your territory and proactively deliver on sales and other business development KPIs
- Have accomplished consultative sales skills that will drive change at an enterprise level and add significant value to clients
- Illustrate knowledge about your customers’ key business challenges
- Develop current relationships, expand sales, and develop new opportunities
- Possess high intellectual curiosity with the drive and initiative to be an autonomous self-starter
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be experienced in creating a tailoring approach for each customer whilst providing high-level customer service
- Support the preparation of proposal presentations
- Be an independent self-confident individual who knows how to have business discussions with the C level and be their trusted advisor.
- Experience with PLM, IIoT, and Smart Factory solutions and services
How to apply for Business Development Consultant
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.