Business Development Manager
Based in either Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, Vic
- Your opportunity to join a young innovative team environment
- Fantastic growth opportunities with excellent exposure
- Well established company with a strong and credible brand presence
- National Role
About Business Development Manager
Our client is a fast-growing training and technology company with operations in the US, Canada, and Australia. They deliver the highest standard of online training and education to the food and hospitality sectors worldwide. We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is looking for a long-term career and not just a job. Sales experience selling to HR Managers is essential at an enterprise level.
As Business Development Manager, you will increase market share by locating, developing, and nurturing enterprise accounts. You will then be responsible for successful onboarding and managing the account.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Market and sell online food safety training to existing clients and prospects.
- Work to identify market segments within the industry and generate new opportunities and leads.
- Maintain KPIs and understand the importance of using the CRM (Salesforce) in a data-driven organisation
- Generate increased sales revenue by engaging with new and existing customers
- Build strong relationships
- Analytically minded and have attention to detail
- Have confidence in working independently within a small, driven, and ambitious team environment
- Be a strong hunter and networker
- Understand the value of becoming a Trusted advisor
- Prospect for new business
- Identifying and nurturing leads
- Managing new and existing accounts
- Network and build awareness of the brand
- Coordinate the price, quote, and contract process
- Proven sales experience ideally within the food, Training, hospitality, Aged Care, or childcare industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly motivated and driven to be the best
What we offer
- Highly Competitive salary ( $190K OTE ) (Commission is open-ended)
- National and International Career growth opportunities
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
How to apply for Business Development Manager
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this business development manager role is for you then apply now or call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461 for a confidential chat. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.