Business Development Manager
Based in Sydney, NSW
An opportunity to build your sales success, in a fast-growing organisation
Develop solutions for leading organisations, across a wide range of industries.
Lucrative salary and commission structure
The Business Development Manager role
A rare and fantastic opportunity exists to be part of the journey of a B2B consumer engagement company that provides world-class solutions to its clients. With highly successful and award-winning implementations, a proven state-of-the-art technology platform, and an enthusiastic and devoted team, let alone loyal clientele, this company has consistently grown and has massive plans for 2023!
Currently, we are on the hunt for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help our client expand and grow their market share. You will be considered at the forefront of the company and will possess the dedication and tenacity to implement an effective sales strategy whilst boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing clientele.
- You will come from or have solid experience selling to the Health sector (desirable)
- You will have senior management and ‘C level’ connections within local and state government as well as the health, education, NFP, and large enterprise clients
- You will have proven experience selling technical solutions at the government and enterprise level
The role will see you:
- Identify and meet with key decision-makers and influencers within the prospect’s organisation
- Attend industry events and provide feedback on emerging market knowledge
- Proactively use social media (LinkedIn) and other tools to identify leads
- Deliver presentations to clients when required
- Be in control of the sales process from initial contact through to close
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales objectives
You will have the ability to:
- Build a strong network OR preferably have an existing network that you can utilise from day one to help bring clients on board
- Identify and nurture new business development opportunities
- Understand the value of and build strong Trusted Advisor relationships with customers
- Sell a whole company solution
- Network effectively and present at industry-related events
- Manage enterprise accounts to maximise recurring business
- Build confidence and presence
Our client possesses:
- State-of-the-art technology,
- A fresh management team, and
- A commitment to creating a culture where everyone is part of the journey.
They have a small but tight-knit team where they have real freedom to bring ideas to the table and make a difference in their customer’s consumer experiences.
- Highly competitive salary plus a lucrative commission
- Car allowance,
- fully autonomous role
How to Apply for Business Development Manager Role
If you have the skills required and would like to work with an employer who recognizes and rewards good performance, this job should be yours!
If this Business Development Manager role is for you then click on apply now or go to https://adr.to/x2vqyai alternatively you can call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461for a confidential chat. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and only forwarded to our client with your prior acceptance.
Go back to the Careers page for more job opportunities.