Sales Representative ( Food Industry )
Based in Brisbane
- Join the team for limitless career growth and sales success.
- Drive positive change and improve lives in aged care, hospitals, and NFP sectors
- Work in a supportive, customer-centric team environment.
Our client, an Australian-owned business based in Brisbane-West, specialises in cooked meat technology. They provide customised solutions to leading companies in the food industry, offering high-quality products, efficiency, and excellent customer service.
- Driven to succeed and exceed sales targets
- Local knowledge of the Queensland market, which will help identify suitable business opportunities (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of customer expectations
- Excellent presentation skills, along with strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Outgoing and friendly personality with a strong sense of team spirit
- Confidence in working autonomously while being supported by a collaborative environment
- Experience with MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Prospect for new business and successfully convert prospects into clients
- Identify and nurture leads, building relationships with potential clients
- Meet with key decision-makers and influencers within the prospect/client’s organisation
- Continuously network and increase brand awareness
- Attend industry events, gathering market knowledge and providing feedback
- Utilise social media platforms like LinkedIn to identify leads
- Conduct research and meet with key decision-makers to gain a deeper understanding of the industry, uncovering new sales opportunities
- A competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission, providing limitless earning potential
- A car allowance
- The opportunity to work with a leader in the industry
- Room for growth and career advancement
If you are passionate about sales, thrive in a customer-centric environment, and want to contribute to a company that values its employees, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this role.
For a confidential discussion please call Ricardo Barriga on 0406 031 461.
Go back to the Careers Page